Here are a few rules we ask that you honor...
- Keep the content relevant and similar to what you find on SCACCHoops.com. If you think we would post an article about it, then feel free to post a thread about it.
- Be respectful to others, even players, and coaches. Believe it or not, I know for a fact players and coaches read this site. Feel free to criticize, but back it up with points, not name-calling. Be respectful to other posters as well, NO name calling will be tolerated.
- The moderators and myself have the right to delete any post at any time without reason.
- I alone, the Webmaster, have the right to ban anyone if I see fit. This will only happen in extreme cases.
- You'll see registered users (registration is made through a SCACC Hoops Login, through a Facebook Login, or through a Twitter Login) will acquire a status based on the number of posts. The more posts, the better your status will be. There are some "easter eggs" along the way to keep it fun.
- Language filters are in place, but we ask that you keep your content respectful for the younger viewers of the site.
Most of all we want our message boards to be different. There is no hiding behind a username, and we hope you like that. The message boards are new so we expect issues, but if you find any problems or if you have suggestions let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.