On Sunday, FSU bounced back after 3 straight losses with a solid win over Maine. The Seminoles posted their best defensive efficiency of the season and 3rd best offensive efficiency of the season in the win. FSU was playing without Ian Miller, who was recently added to the injury report below. FSU has decided to sit Miller indefinitely until a bone bruise in his foot fully heals.
Only one game tonight in the ACC as Virginia Tech hosts Mississippi Valley State. The Hokies are coming off a tough 1 point loss over the weekend at West Virginia. Mississippi Valley State lost to Virginia 67-39 on Saturday.
Game Sim likes Virginia Tech to win tonight's matchup 89-67.
ACC Saturday Rewind
|Dennis Clifford (BC)|
|Marshall Plumlee (DU)|
|stress fracture in foot|
|Ian Miller (FS)|
|bone bruise in foot|
|Jontel Evans (VA)|
|reinjured surgically repaired foot|
- Ratcliffe: Don’t expect an exodus of teams from the ACC
- Terps’ Turgeon searching for consistency
- Pe’Shon Howard finds shooting stroke
- Big Ten targeted Maryland partly because it feared losing Penn State
- ACC hasn’t brought much juice to Orange bowl
- Virginia Tech’s Green shines, more thoughts
- For UNC, a 3-headed mystery in the post
- ACC Bubble Analysis for 12/9
|Maine 59 @ FSU 91||Box|
|7:00:00 PM||Mississippi Valley State @ Virginia Tech||ESPN3||Preview|