Team Logo Fair-Use Rationale
Logos of an organization, item, or event are protected by copyright and/or trademark. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of logos on the SCACCHoops.com website for certain uses involving identification and critical commentary may qualify as fair use
under United States copyright law
. Any other uses of these images may be copyright infringement.
Certain commercial use of these images may also be trademark infringement.
Use of team logos does not imply endorsement of the organization by SCACCHoops.com, nor vice versa.
- Logos were obtained from the sources described in the Credits section.
- No free-license alternatives are available that convey the same information.
- The images are no larger, and of no higher quality, than required for its use on SCACCHoops.com.
- It is used only for educational purposes and is not used for profit.
- Its use does not compete with the copyright holder.
- Its use is not expected to decrease the value of the copyright to its holder.
All team logos were obtained from the indispensable Sportslogos.net website.