1. Florida State (4-0) Easily among the five best teams in the country.
2. Clemson (3-1) There's no shame in losing to a top five team on the road.
3. Virginia Tech (3-1) Easily the best rushing effort of the season.
4. Georgia Tech (2-2) Hacked up a game they probably should have won.
5. NC State (3-1) We'll see how good they are this week.
6. North Carolina (2-2) Bryn Renner looked really strong against ECU.
7. Miami (3-1) Duke Johnson is averaging 8.0 yards per carry.
8. Virginia (2-2) Do we have a QB controversy on our hands?
9. Wake Forest (3-1) Michael Campanaro had 184 total yards in the win over Army.
10. Duke (3-1) Jela Duncan had over 100 total yards against Memphis.
11. Boston College (1-2) Bye week heading in to a matchup with Clemson.
12. Maryland (2-2) A lot more competitive against West Virginia than many expected.