Today, we continue our Game Sim predictions with the Midwest and East regions.
Yesterday, I posted the Game Sim predictions for the South and West regions. On Wednesday, I'll post the final four results. Make sure to check the #GameSimKnowsAll hashtag on twitter for all Game Sim related information.
- A 1 Seed falls in the 2nd round here, as Game Sim thinks Kentucky's athleticism and talent will be too much for Wichita State.
- Regardless of who wins tonight's play-in game between Xavier and NC State, it likes the that team to beat Saint Louis and advance to the round of 32. Game Sim does have the Pack winning tonight.
- Iowa is predicted to win the other first four matchup and once again Game Sim likes the Hawkeyes to make it to the round of 32 with a win over UMass.
- Duke wins two games, but gets beat by Michigan in the sweet 16 and the Wolverines beat Louisville to advance to the Final 4.
- A lot of chalk early in this bracket with George Washington the only exception winning as a 9 seed in the first round.
- UNC gets three wins to get to the final 8 but falls to Michigan State.
- Virginia wins their first two fairly easily, but Michigan State was too much for Virginia to handle.
- Michigan State takes down UNC to head to the Final 4 out of the East region.