Here we are. Another season is upon us. Here are my preseason rankings.
1. Florida State The defending national champions return the Heisman trophy winner.
2. Clemson No Tajh Boyd or Sammy Watkins, but plenty of talent on both sides of the ball are back.
3. North Carolina They'll score, but can they stop teams?
4. Duke Injuries are hindering their chances at winning the Coastal again.
5. Louisville A lot of changes for the Cardinals, but they still have a talented roster.
6. Virginia Tech Defense still reigns supreme, but can they get anything done on offense?
7. Miami They boast two of the best skill position players in the ACC, but not a lot else.
8. Pittsburgh Could be higher if they can protect the quarterback.
9. Georgia Tech Everything rides on the success of the quarterback.
10. Boston College A lot of changes at the skill positions, but they'll still run the ball well.
11. Syracuse It's officially Terrel Hunt's show now. How far can he lead them?
12. Virginia A bowl this season is not likely, and it may cost Mike London his job.
13. NC State A lot of underclassmen on the roster. They need to develop fast.
14. Wake Forest It's going to be a long year for Deacs fans.