It was ugly, but Georgia Tech did what Miami and Virginia couldn't on Tuesday and the Yellow Jackets won their matchup over Presbyterian 52-38. As a comparison, the Blue Hose had lost to Clemson Monday night 77-44. While the offense is still a work in progress for the Yellow Jackets, its something to say you held a team to 38 points. Of course the low scoring output did trigger questions about whether Brian Gregory should enlist help from Paul Johnson on installing the triple option since the football team put up 68 last weekend.
The Yellow Jackets were led by two freshmen,Robert Carter and Marcus Georges-Hunt who both tallied 10 points in the victory.
Today in the ACC
Three matchups among ACC teams today as NC State plays in Puerto Rico and Boston College plays in Charleston against high major opponents. Virginia Tech hosts VMI in the other matchup of the night.
- Baylor-Boston College Preview
- Does Boston College Basketball Have A Chance Against Baylor?
- Charleston Classic: Eight to Watch
- Demon Deacons get just what they wanted with freshman point guard Codi Miller-McIntyre
- Terps’ defense buckles down
- Notes: How Tech-Presbyterian came together
- Will's Week Twelve Predictions
- Are Clemson and FSU ranked too low in the BCS standings?
- Game preview: North Carolina at Virginia
|Presbyterian 38 @ Georgia Tech 52||Box|
|3:00:00 PM||Boston College @ Baylor||ESPNU||Preview|
|5:00:00 PM||NC State @ Penn State||ESPN2||Preview|
|7:00:00 PM||VMI @ Virginia Tech||ESPN3||Preview|