by Will Ojanen
Posted: 11/11/2012 1:50:43 PM
1. Florida State (9-1) First team to win in Blacksburg this season.
2. Clemson (9-1) Three more touchdown passes for Tajh Boyd.
3. NC State (6-4) Defense only allowed 185 yard to Wake Forest.
4. North Carolina (6-4) Allowed 588 yards to Georgia Tech.
5. Miami (5-5) Duke Johnson is going to be a fun player to watch in the coming years.
6. Duke (6-4) The bye week was much needed, especially for the defense.
7. Georgia Tech (5-5) Tied for first in the ACC Coastal.
8. Virginia Tech (4-6) Have to win out to make a bowl.
9. Virginia (4-6) Consecutive wins for the first time since weeks one and two this season.
10. Wake Forest (5-5) Michael Campanaro had five catches for only 14 yards.
11. Maryland (4-6) Brandon Ross had 100 of the team's 180 yards on offense.
12. Boston College (2-8) Alex Amidon is quietly having a monster season.
|Louisville fans and the 6 stages of NCAA investigation grief|
|10/9/2015 6:20:24 PM|
|UNC Basketball Roundup|
|10/9/2015 5:41:10 PM|
|Will the Florida State/Miami rivalry ever be great again?|
|10/9/2015 6:32:28 AM|
|Wake Forest's Offense Is No Longer a Laughing Stock|
|10/8/2015 7:29:25 PM|
|Jaquan Lyle confirms 'the gist of allegations' about his Louisville recruiting trip|
|10/8/2015 12:43:23 PM|
|2015 ACC Basketball Preseason Exhibition Schedule|
|10/8/2015 7:10:45 AM|
|Notre Dame's non-football membership still paying off for ACC Football|
|10/8/2015 6:05:26 AM|
|A Little Synopsis of Coach K at Media Day|
|10/7/2015 6:27:38 AM|
|Articles Around the ACC Blogosphere 10/6/2015|
|10/7/2015 6:13:32 AM|
|ACC Football: What Did We Learn in Week 5?|
|10/6/2015 6:24:41 PM|
|Louisville campus police investigating prostitute's claims|
|10/6/2015 6:23:49 PM|
|Projecting ACC Football Standings With Advanced Stats: Week 6|
|10/6/2015 3:24:41 PM|
|Expect elevated levels of Boeheim crankiness this season|
|10/6/2015 10:17:29 AM|
|Pitt cannot afford letdown against Virginia|
|10/6/2015 8:34:58 AM|
|Keys to Victory as Syracuse goes on the road to USF|
|10/6/2015 8:32:39 AM|