• K.J. McDaniels set career highs in both points (20) and field goals (8) in the season opening win over Stetson. He also tied for Clemson’s high in rebounds with seven.
• Rod Hall scored double figures for only the fifth time in 63 career games as a Tiger in the Nov. 8 opener vs. Stetson. Clemson is 4-1 when Hall scores double figures.
• Clemson made 10-of-23 from three-point range in the opener; Tiger teams are 5-2 under Brad Brownell when they make at least 10 threes in a game.
• The Tigers held Stetson to just 15 first half points on Nov. 8; it tied for the fewest allowed in a half in 97 games under Brownell.
• Clemson is 28-1 all-time versus teams from the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference. The Tigers take on another MEAC foe, SC State, on Dec. 3.
• Delaware State Associate Head Coach Keith Walker was a letterman at Clemson from 1978-81.
• Senior citizens (62 and older) are eligible for a buy one, get one free ticket offer. Redeem at the Littlejohn Coliseum box office, which opens one hour prior to tipoff.